Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Chesapeake while learning the history of our famous lighthouses and beacons! Elligail Charters is proud to introduce our new lighthouse cruises. Departing from Rock Hall, we will take you accross the bay, visiting at least 10 locations. This is approximately an 8 hour trip.
$150.00 per passenger. Please double check you have entered the appropriate count prior to checking out.
When: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Rain Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Location: Departs from Waterman's in Rock Hall, MD. Please arrive at 8:00 AM.
Refreshments and light snacks will be provided. The majority will decide prior if we will break for lunch on the boat or stop around Kent Island.
**A minimal amount of passengers are necessary. Please be sure you will be able to attend. If you cannot attend due to an emergency, we ask that you try to find someone to go in your place.**
Don't forget your cameras and any essentials you may need for the 8 hour trip!
Questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**** PLEASE READ**** ****BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING****
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every customer to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
• Dry Cough
• Difficulty Breathing
By making this purchase you agree to the following prior to boarding:
• You understand the above symptoms and affirm that you, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
• You affirm that you, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• You affirm that you, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• You affirm that you, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
• You understand that Eastern Shore Farm & Country, LLC cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this agreement or the health history provided by each passenger.
Our business is following theses enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
•Temperatures of all passengers will be checked prior to boarding.
• Masks must be worn when boarding and departing the boat. Masks also must be worn when within the cabin. (Enclosed area)
• Hand Sanitizer will be made readily available.
By making this purchase you agree to each statement above and release Eastern Shore Farm & Country, LLC from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.